These 5-Ingredient Brownies Will Help You Kill The Inflammation, Also They Will Make You Drool
Baking is a great hobby. Sometimes people bake desserts which are not healthy and if you do that as well, you should stop. However, instead of that you should try new and healthy recipes.
It is not easy to find them but you can use this recipe that we recently discovered.
You are going to love this simple and amazing ingredient – sweet potato. This dessert is delicious, paleo, moist, vegan and gluten free. It has natural sweeteners, which are good for you.
Why is this dessert so healthy?
Sweet potato: it is naturally sweet and it can regulate the blood sugar level.
You may think that the sweetness of the potato is bad for your pancreas, but it is actually good for improving the blood sugar level for those who have type 2 diabetes. It is not important if they have high GI – Glycemic index.
Anti-inflammatory benefits – the anthocyanin is responsible for the orange color of the potato and it has different anti-inflammatory health benefits, which can be found in the nerve tissues in our body and in the brain.
Vitamins and minerals
Sweet potatoes contain vitamin C and A. They can boost your immune system and they also contain vitamin B3, B6, B2 and B1; copper, manganese, phosphorus, fiber and potassium, which are responsible for proper work of your digestive system, blood and your entire body.
Maple syrup has 54 antioxidants, all of which can prevent different diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
Brownies made with sweet potato
You will need:
– 1 cup of sweet potato (mashed)
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
– ½ cup of nut butter (we recommend cashew or almond butter)
– ¼ cup of cocoa powder
– Chocolate chips (optional)
– First you need to preheat your oven to 3500F.
– Take a small loaf or cake pan and grease it with a little bit of oil or butter.
– Melt the nut butter and add the maple syrup.
– Take a large bowl and add the potatoes, the nut butter mixture and the cocoa powder. Mix well.
– If you use chocolate now is the time to add it.
– Transfer the mixture in the pan and bake it for approximately 20 minutes or until it is completely cooked.
– Before you slice it, the cake should be completely cooled down.
– It is best to eat the brownies when they are completely cooled down. You can store them in the fridge.