Get Rid Of The Unbearable Back Pain In Only 60 Seconds With This Simple Trick
Modern lifestyle often contributes to the appearance of back pain since we don’t have enough time even to stretch our muscles.
We lead sedentary lives since we spend a lot of time in a sitting position due to the requirements of our jobs. This way of life can only result in terrible back pains.
Nowadays, almost everyone has suffered from lower back pain at some point in their life. Lower back pain can be triggered by many reasons.
For instance, it can be caused by cramps in the body due to stress and fatigue, excess load on the lower spine or incorrect posture while sitting.
Lower back pain as the result of an unhealthy modern lifestyle can even take the severe form of slip discs. Every person that feels lower back pain must immediately determine the cause behind the pain and try to eliminate that same cause.
There are sprays, ointments and medicines that lower the levels of pain. However, lower back pain can appear in unexpected situations. For instance, it can appear while you are out in a restaurant or a café.
Luckily, even in these situations, you can get rid of the pain in only 1 minute. You can read how to get rid of back pain in 60 seconds in this article.
You need one minute to perform this exercise when back pain appears. This exercise is a 1-minute breathing exercise. It will help your body to relax and the feeling of pressure on the lumbar part of your body will be reduced.
Perform the following steps:
• Seat in a comfortable position.
• Close your eyes and try to relax both your body and mind.
• Rest the tip of the tongue behind the upper row of your front teeth.
• Breathe for 4 seconds through the nose.
• Hold your breath for 7 seconds.
• Exhale through the mouth for 8 seconds.
• Make a sound of relief while exhaling the breath through the mouth.
• Repeat these steps 3 times.
You can also perform another short exercise if you believe that the lower back pain you are experiencing is caused by the sedentary lifestyle at work. This exercise will help you to get rid of the pain forever.
Do the following steps:
• Lie on your stomach and lean back on the elbows.
• Lift the upper part of your body. Lean on the elbows. Raise your head. Remain in this position for 8 seconds.
• Return to the beginning position.
• Repeat these steps 2 times.
• Lie on the back with your knees bent. Place the arms alongside the body.
• Lift the pelvic region and remain in this position for 8 seconds. Return to the beginning position after the 8 seconds pass.
• Lie on your back, bend the legs near your knee region. Hold the legs with the hands.
• Pull the legs towards the chest and remain in this position for 8 seconds.
• Return to the first position. Do this 2 times.
Do this exercise every day before bed and you will get rid of back pain soon. You will fight back pain efficiently if you are active as much as possible.
Source: The Science Of Eating