Try This Baking Soda Recipe If You Want To Remove The Plaque From Your Teeth
It is considered that the oral health has a great impact on the overall health. For oral hygiene, it is essential to use a mouthwash regularly in order to eliminate plague and other bacteria that were not removed by the dental cleansing.
It is used as the last step in the process of eliminating mouth germs and bacteria. Furthermore, it cleanses the mouth and makes the breath fresh.
It is fact that a healthy diet and an adequate oral hygiene heal the mouth cavities. The beneficial effects of using a mouthwash, prepared at home, are the following:
• It is cheap – you can prepare a home-made mouthwash, which would still have positive effects as the one that you but from the local stores.
• You can control the components of the mouthwash – You can eliminate tartar safely with completely natural components.
• It does not contain chemicals – The mouthwashes that we usually buy from the local stores contain additives, such as colorants, chemicals, artificial sweeteners, preservatives and flavorings.
In this article, we are going to show you how to prepare a cheap, efficient, home-made mouthwash, made of baking soda, which will help you to eliminate tartar and get a healthy smile.
One of the most efficient cleansers is the sodium bicarbonate, which can be used in many ways, such as for keeping oral hygiene. In addition, the sodium bicarbonate contains removal and bleaching properties, which is the reason why it is used for brushing teeth.
Moreover, it possesses antibacterial properties, which remove bacteria and tartar that lead to bad breath and mouth cavities.
In order to prepare this home-made mouthwash, you will need the following ingredients:
• A cup of cold water
• Half a cup of warm water
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• One tablespoon of baking soda
• Half a cup of hydrogen peroxide
First, mix the baking soda and the salt, and soak the toothbrush in warm water. Apply the mixture on the toothbrush and rub your teeth. Finally, spit it. You should rub them for 2 minutes. Second, mix the hydrogen peroxide and the warm water, and use this mixture to rinse your mouth for one minute.
Finally, eliminate the tartar among the teeth with a toothpick. Then, rinse your mouth with cold water. You should repeat this procedure twice per week. In addition, you should also do oil pulling on a regular basis.
– Make sure you do not swallow the mouthwash, because it may consist of chemicals and other harmful components.
– To maintain oral health, you should brush the teeth at least three times per day with a quality toothbrush and toothpaste.
– Spicy food enhances the function of the salivary glands, whereas the mouth cavities are sanitized with saliva.