With Only 30 Seconds Per Day You Can Look 10 Years Younger. You Need To Do This…
Clean skin means good health and if you are not sure how to achieve that you should follow these incredibly simple tricks!
Maintaining a healthy and clean skin does not require much time. It is very important to have healthy habits and do them regularly.
1. You should regularly clean your cell phone and change pillow cases, because they contain a lot of bacteria. These two habits will definitely help you to have a healthy skin.
2. Love and take care of yourself. There are still many things to do to enjoy in order to enjoy in your gentle and healthy skin.
3. Never forget to remove your makeup and wash your face before going to bed, because it is one of the worst things you can do to your skin.
4. Gently massage your face after you clean it. This will stimulate the facial muscles and improve blood circulation. Do not pop your pimples, because you will only make them worse.
5. Do not touch your face with your hands, unless they are clean and washed. Hands are exposed to many germs and bacteria and if you touch your face with them you will only transmit these bacteria.
6. Eat a healthy diet. Consume only food and drinks that are good for your skin. Eye creams should be stored in the freezer. Do not apply ice on your pimples.
7. Use natural products for facial treatments. There are many ingredients in your kitchen that you can use, for example coconut oil, sugar, tea and olive oil.
8. Regularly clean your cell phone, to ensure that your skin is not exposed to bacteria that are on it.
9. Use different towels for face and hair. Change your pillowcase at least once a week. The sudden appearance of acne can mean that something is wrong and you should pay attention to that.
10. Carefully select hair products, because you can damage the skin. Drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.
11. Eat organic food and carefully select all products for your skin, because some of them have very dangerous chemicals.