This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Add Cucumber To Your Water. It Will Change Your Life
It is known that cucumber can cool the body and has many therapeutic benefits. They contain B vitamins, vitamin K, copper, manganese, potassium, vitamin C, polyphenols etc.
You can add more nutrients in your diet by adding cucumber to your water. In a large jar or pitcher add water and cucumber. Leave it to steep for approximately 1 hour and then drink it during the day.
Here are 10 reasons why you should add cucumber to your water every day
1. Good for your muscles and bones. Cucumbers contain silica, which strengthens the connective tissues and promotes joint health.
2. Good for your hair and skin. The antioxidants and the silica in the cucumber keep your skin clear and flexible.
3. It is diuretic. The water in the cucumber can help with water retention which is one of the main problems when it comes to weight gain.
4. It will boost your immune system. Cucumbers are full of vitamin A, C and B and they will strengthen your immune system.
5. It is detoxifying. Cucumbers can help you to cleanse your body.
6. It is good for your kidneys. Cucumbers can lower the uric acid in your organism and keep the kidneys healthy.
7. Cucumber can reduce bad cholesterol. Cucumbers are full of sterols which can reduce the bad cholesterol.
8. It fights against cancer. Pinoresinol, secoisolariciresinol and lariciresinol can be found in cucumber. All of them can reduce the risk of some cancer types.
9. It can fight against bad breath. The phitochemicals that can be found in cucumber can kill the bacteria in your mouth that cause bad breath.
10. It will protect your brain. They also contain flavonol which is called fisetin and it is very important for proper brain functioning.