Eliminate Dark Skin From Neck, Elbows, Knees And Armpits By Simply Doing This!
It is normal for use to have dark skins in neck, keens, underarm and elbow. This is not a sign of a negative health condition; however, pigmentation in our skin can look unattractive.
Pigmentation usually appears due to the severe exposure on sun and aging. Some parts of our body that have thicker skins such as elbows and knees do not receive adequate supply of oil that makes them drier compared to the other parts of our body. On the other hand, pigmentation usually occurs due to shaving and application of cosmetic products.
Home Remedies for Dark Skin on the Neck
Here are some natural remedies that will help you eliminate the dark skins.
• Aloe Vera- Aloe Vera contains amazing vitamins and minerals that can nourish and lighten our skin. The concentration of nutrients found inside the Aloe Vera will rejuvenate our skin and make it healthier. Aside from that, it also contains anti-cancer ingredients. It can be found in different cosmetic products which attested to its potency. Start by applying the gel of the aloe Vera to the darks spot and leave it for at least 20 minutes before rinsing it. Do this on a regular basis.
• Baking Soda- Baking soda contains exfoliating properties. They eliminate the dead skin and promote skin renewal which will ultimately get rid of the pigmentation. You may do this by mixing 1 potion of water to 3 portions of baking soda. Apply it on the neck area and let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing completely.
• Potatoes- potatoes contains Catecholase that can lighten our skin. The juice of the potato has enough lightening properties that can get rid of the dark spots. Another great way to use the potato juice is to mix it with lemon.
Natural Remedies to Eliminate Dark Skin on Elbows and Knees
• Lemon- Aside from its property that can peel the dead and dry skin it also contains a high dose of vitamin C.
• Sugar- The granular texture of the sugar allows them to peel the dry skin. You may create a sugar paste by adding olive oil into it before applying it on your elbows and knees.
• Almonds- Almonds is good for our skin. It is the best way to lighten our skin. You may use an almond essential oil and rub it in your elbows and dark skin before going to sleep.
Dark Skin Remedies for Armpits
• Milk- Milk contains lactose acid which can lighten our skin. Start by creating a paste by mixing, flour, milk, and curd and apply it on your armpit. Let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it.
• Cucumber- this wonder vegetable is being used to nourish our skin in different manners. Another perfect way to use this is to mix it with lemon to get rid of pigmentation. The acid in the lemon will get rid of the dark spots while cucumber will neutralize the acid which will comfort our skin.
These are just some of the ways on how you can get rid of the pigmentation safely. By using products that you can see in your home, you can enhance the tone of your skin naturally.