How To Easily Remove Tartar Deposits By Simply Doing This
Tartar is actually the mineral deposit that is on our teeth. As time goes by, the amount of tartar may raise and worsen and become periodontitis.
In order to remove it, you should go to the dentist and oyu have to be aware that it can be very expensive. There is another way that can help you to remove it and it can be done at home.
You will need:
– Baking soda
– Hydrogen peroxide
– Dental pick
Baking soda is great here for this method:
How to do it:
– Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda along with ½ tsp salt in the cup. Afterwards, wet the brush with warm water and dip it in the cup. Now scrub your teeth for 5 minutes.
– After make a mixture of ½ cup of warm water with hydrogen peroxide and rinse our mouth for 60 seconds. Spit the mixture out and rinse it once again with ½ cup of cold water.
– With the dental pick rub the teeth with tartar and be careful as you should not scrape or damage the gums.
– Finally, rinse your mouth with using a mouthwash and you should do this every other day for achieving best results.
We give you other advices for having a pretty and healthy smile.
– Strawberries and Tomatoes
They both have vitamin C which is great for oral health. Just rub them on your teeth and let them sit there for 5 minutes. The tartar is going to be softer and afterwards rinse your mouth using a combination of warm water and baking soda.
You can do the same using lemons, red bell peppers, oranges, berries, papaya and limes.
If you eat Cheddar or Swiss before your meal the acids may become neutral and the plaque deposits can be prevented.
You should always brush your teeth and do not eat spicy food which can activate the saliva glands.
Before going to bed just rub a little bit of orange peel on your teeth and do not rinse your mouth after.