This Is How Much Water You Need To Drink To Lose The Extra Weight In No Time
You want to lose some weight and be slim as quickly as possible, yet you have a lot of doubts in your mind about this problem. For example, you wonder how much water you should drink during your weight loss program.
In the article below you can find out the answer to this question.
Water consumption for losing weight
Our bodies contain almost 70% water which helps us to lose the excess weight.
When it comes to drinking water during weight loss program there are lots of rules. Too much water consumption can disrupt the balance of salt in the body. Moreover, it affects the levels of potassium leading to nausea, headaches, vomiting and fatigue.
How many liters of water you need to drink daily to lose the excess weight?
You need to follow this simple rule: 8 glasses of 8 ounces water. This is the recommended amount of water for every individual and it is equivalent to 2 liters of water. According to some researchers, we need to drink even 4 liters of water every day. However, this depends on our fitness level, the body type, the sleep patterns and our diet.
In addition, besides water consumption, make sure you practice a lot of exercises. You should be well hydrated both before and after the workout. If you are dehydrated after your workout you may experience dizziness and headaches. If possible, drink water during exercising as well.
You must remember that consuming tea, coffee and juices also add up to the total consumption of water in your body. Moreover, some vegetables and fruits like tomatoes, cucumbers, watermelons, peaches, oranges and etc., contain water as well. Make sure you consume these veggies to add up to the amount of water in your body.
Why is it important to drink water every day for weight loss?
• Convert your weight into pounds – (for 1 kg take 2.20 pounds)
• Your weight – (more weight you have more amount of water your body needs. Note that the need of water for each individual varies)
• Increase your weight by the pounds you get by 2/3 – (if your weight is 200 pounds you need to increase it by 2/3. The approximate figure that you will get is 133, so you need to drink 133 oz of water per day)
• Pay attention to the amount of the workout you do – (if you exercise for 30 minutes every day, you need to consume extra 12 oz of water)
However, these calculations are generalized and here are the main rules:
1. Do not drink water only when you are thirsty. If you feel thirsty already it is a sign that your body is a little dehydrated. That is why you should drink water more consciously throughout the whole day. You can also use some mobile apps which can remind you to drink a glass of water every hour.
2. If you are exercising a lot then your body needs more water. Gulp water after working out just to let your mouth get wet.
3. If you do not like to drink plain water, you can use mint, lemon and other citrusy fruits for flavoring.
Follow the steps above and you will get rid of the excess weight very soon.