Turmeric Smoothie That Contains One Of The Most Powerful Antioxidants In The World – Here’s How To Make It!
One of the most beneficial ingredients in the world is turmeric and people use it for a long time like a natural medicine because of its powerful medicinal properties.
It has powerful anti-diabetic effects; it can reduce cholesterol, and stop inflammatory reactions.
One team from Munich made a study that discovered that turmeric can hinder the metastases formation among cancer patients.
That is why, if you use turmeric in smoothies, it is going to heal wounds, tone your skin, reduce cholesterol, metabolize fat, reduce gas, aid with digestion, purify your blood, fight against inflammation, and it is powerful expectorant, and analgesic agent.
This smoothie is going to provide you with powerful antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-carcinogenic properties. It contains curcumin which is the active ingredient and it is the reason for the yellow color and it has most of the medicinal properties.
In 2007, James A. Duke, Ph.D. who is respected ethno botanist published one comprehensive summary for the benefits of turmeric, in the October issue of the Complementary & Alternative, and in the end summarized it in 2008, in the July issue of the American Botanical Council publication which is called HerbClip.
He reviewed 700 studies and he concluded that turmeric has different pharmaceuticals in its effects for treating certain chronic and debilitating diseases. Additionally, it does not have side-effects!
We present you the most important health benefits of turmeric that are scientifically proven:
Turmeric can treat and prevent:
• Arthritis: It has more than two dozen anti-inflammatory compounds, such as 6 different COX-2-inhibitors (the COX-2 enzyme promotes swelling, pain and inflammation; inhibitors which selectively block that enzyme). Duke says that curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that treats the symptoms of arthritis.
• Alzheimer’s disease: more than 50 studies have shown that turmeric can treat this disease effectively, because it contains natural agents which inhibit the peta amyloid formation. It is a substance that causes the plaques which obstruct cerebral function.
• Cancer: it was also discovered that there are more than 200 citations for the amazing turmeric that confirm the connection between cancer and turmeric. In the notebook Phytochemicals: Mechanisms of Action, turmeric and/or curcumin were efficient in animal models for preventing and/or treatment treating colon cancer, mammary cancer, liver cancer among rats, prostate cancer, esophageal cancer and oral cancer.
That is why; it is very beneficial to include turmeric in your everyday diet. If you want you can drink fresh turmeric tea, or add it in other dishes. We present you one amazing recipe for turmeric smoothie which is amazing option and you can enjoy in the taste and different benefits:
Turmeric Smoothie Recipe
Even though it has bitter taste, you can combine it with sweet fruits, for making a tasty smoothie.
You will need:
• 1 fresh banana
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ cup mango chunks or frozen pineapple
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger
• 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
• 1 teaspoon maca (optional)
• ½ teaspoon of turmeric
• 1 cup hemp or coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Add the ingredients in a blender and blend them up until you get a creamy mixture.
The best time for drinking this smoothie is in the morning, before you eat anything else. It will supply your body with energy, provide antioxidants and clear your clearing as well.
It is a delicious smoothie that has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-cancerous, antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal remedy. It is amazing for maintaining a good shape, lose weight, and prevent different diseases.