Use Baking Soda And Castor Oil To Treat Over 24 Health Problems!
The beneficial effects of Castrol oil have been known for many years. It has been used to treat, sooth and heal numerous health issues. Nowadays, science confirmed its beneficial properties. In this article, we are going to show you how to use the Castrol oil and to treat over 24 health issues.
THE BENENFICIAL EFFECTS OF CASTROL OIL
Castrol oil comes from the plant Ricinus Communis, which possesses 50 % of the Castrol oil. The beneficial effects of Castrol oil come from the ricinoleic acid compound. The seeds of the Ricinus Communis contain numerous toxins. However, the oil is not toxic.
The ancient Egyptians used the Castrol oil to prevent numerous health issues. It has been used either as a delivery accelerator or a purge. In addition, it enhances the blood circulation and used for the preparation of many beauty products.
In which way to improve skin health by using Castrol oil?
Castrol oil can be applied through compresses in order to enhance blood circulation and to sooth joint pain. In fact, the compress application promotes adequate absorption of the Castrol oil and its beneficial effects. It represents an easy and effective procedure.
In order to carry out the Castrol oil compresses, you will need:
- A bottle of hot water
- Gauze or a clean cloth
- Kitchen plastic towel or paper film.
- Cleanse the affected area with baking soda and water to disinfect it.
- Soak the gauze or the cloth in the Castrol oil and apply it on the painful area.
- Apply kitchen foil over the cloth.
- In order to compress the area, apply the bottle of hot water.
- In the end, apply the kitchen towel. In this way, the painful area will remain warm for a longer period.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Finally, remove all of them and wash the area with warm water.
- Repeat it on a daily basis. However, do not use the treatment for over 40 days.
The Castrol oil compress also relieves the varicose vein discomfort, enhances the function of the liver, soothes inflammation and pain, enhances digestion and soothes pre-menstrual pain.
CASTROL OIL TREATS MORE THAN 24 HEALTH ISSUES:
- A combination of baking soda and Castrol oil enlightens dark spots on the skin.
- One beneficial effect of the Castrol oil is to improve skin health. In order to improve skin stretch marks, massage the oil gently on the skin.
- Massage Castrol oil on the hair scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- Castrol oil beneficially relieves cuts, burns, and tiny bruises.
- The Castrol oil gets rid of pilonidal cysts.
- Massage Castrol oil on the ankles to relieve injuries and sprains.
- In order to cure tinnitus, drink water with six drops of Castrol oil for 4 months.
- In order to prevent cataract, apply a drop of Castrol oil in the eyes daily.
- In order to prevent allergies, drink five drops of Castrol oil on a daily basis.
- Cure throat nodules by rubbing Castrol oil on the neck. The Castrol oil also prevents thickening of the vocal cords.
- Before going to bed, apply Castrol oil on the eyelids in order to treat conjunctivitis or allergies.
- Eliminate wax plugs by applying a drop of the Castrol oil in the ears.
- Eliminate nicotine from the body by drinking two drops of Castrol oil on a daily basis. In addition, it represents a great remedy for treating alcoholism.
- In order to get rid of plantal calluses and calcium deposits, massage the feet soles with Castrol oil.
- Castrol oil improves the function of the digestive system.
- In order to prevent constipation and diarrhea, apply the Castrol oil on the stomach.
- Treat hyperactivity by massaging a combination of lavender and Castrol oil.
- Treat lumbar or cervical pain by massaging the back with the Castrol oil.
- Apply Castrol oil on the skin in order to eliminate fungi, including athlete’s foot.
- Remove skin warts by rubbing Castrol oil on a daily basis.
- Remove red moles by rubbing Castrol oil on the skin.
- In order to prevent snoring, apply Castrol oil on the chest.
- Detoxify the body and prevent chronic diseases by using a combination of baking soda and Castrol oil.
- Treat itching and inflammation caused by insect bites by applying a drop of Castrol oil on the affected area.