10 Amazing Ways To Use Coconut Oil, It Make Your Life Way Easier
Simply put, coconut oil is one of the healthiest oils that can be used in food, it’s the safest cosmetic product on the market, and a mandatory part of everyone’s medical cabinet.
It has about 50% lauric acid – the acid found in the breast milk, which in fact is the only known good source of this acid. This is the ingredient that offers the coconut oil incredible antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, and it can be used both for external and internal use.
10 excellent ways to use coconut oil!
1. As a body and face moisturizer! Applying coconut oil on your skin will make it smell, look and feel amazing.
Additionally, it is a great natural sun protection which is incredibly important! (And in case you forget a sunscreen and end up with burns, you can apply coconut oil to alleviate them!)
2. To get rid of that annoying diaper rash! Instead of using store-bought products full of chemicals for the baby’s bottom, why not choose something more natural? Try using coconut oil to eliminate the irritations and redness from diaper rash, or prepare a natural diaper cream.
3. To make your own body butter! Coconut oil can be used as an ingredient in the preparation of homemade body butter along with some essential oils. Combine the ingredients and apply them to the body, while gently massaging the skin. Use it to get soft and smooth skin.
4. For cooking! Unlike the other oils, coconut oil has high melting point (around 24 degrees Celsius), making it solid when at a room temperature, and you don’t need to refrigerate it. Before use it’s enough to place the jar with coconut oil in a bowl of hot water for a couple of minutes and it will start melting.
You can add coconut oil in smoothies or milkshakes, and other foods, as well as to prepare amazing desserts! It is one of three basic ingredients of raw chocolate (besides cocoa and sweetener). Also it is the main “trick” in the preparation of all creams for cakes and pastries (as opposed to the use of eggs and margarine in the traditional cuisine), and it is the ingredient that keeps creams “tight.”
5. To prepare Bulletproof Coffee! This delicious trend won’t go away. If you didn’t know about this drink — which is blend of coffee, ghee or butter and coconut oil —do some research. But be cautious, Bulletproof Coffee is a really intense way to begin the day — but we are sure you’ll love it!
6. As a makeup remover! You are unable to remove the last traces of mascara? Use a little coconut oil, making sure to avoid direct eye contact.
7. As a popcorn topping! It it so amazing, you will not care that it isn’t butter.
8. To prepare your own deodorant! You probably know that conventional deodorants aren’t the best option. Even if you choose the most natural deodorant there is, using coconut oil is still a better option. Apply a small amount on your armpits and use it as a natural deodorant!
9. A great hair treatment! For those girls and women who have normal or strong hair, applying coconut oil is an excellent solution for moistening the skin and prevent the appearance of split ends. You can use coconut oil as an intensive conditioner for damaged or dry hair. Apply the oil from the top of the hair to the ends, then rinse as usual.
And finally, for all moms out there …
10. To eliminate head lice! You can efficiently get rid of these annoying pests in a completely natural way without using chemicals. Apply apple cider vinegar on your hair. When the hair dries, apply coconut oil and leave it for 12 to 24 hours (at least overnight).Then, comb your hair and wash it as usual.
But this is just a small list of the amazing things coconut oil can do for you! There is a great number of reasons why you should include this amazing oil in your life. To fully enjoy the benefits of coconut oil, choose organic oil which is cold pressed, unrefined, unpeeled and produced without additional chemicals.
Natural liquid coconut oil of good quality should be transparent and in hardened form it should have snow-white crystals.