My Mom Is 56 And She Tried This Recipe, Now She Doesn’t Have A Single White Hair On Her Head!
Do you want to learn a very simple trick that will help you eliminate gray hair and reverse it to the natural hair color? If your answer is YES, read on. Every single commercial hair dye is full of chemicals that cause more damage than good.
A recently conducted study discovered that there are more than 5000 types of chemicals in a one hair dye product. Some of them create pigment, others give a “pleasant” smell, still others are known as carcinogenic.
This is very scary if you have in mind that it was estimated that over one-third of women over 18 and around 10% of the men over 40 use some kind of hair dye.
But today we offer an amazing homemade mix that can help you solve many things – improve the hair health and the best thing about it is that it has the ability to reverse the white hair into the natural color – without having to dye your hair.
You will need these ingredients:
• 5 potatoes (medium sized)
• A larger pot
• A strainer
• Some large bowl
• A shampoo bottle
• Conditioner and moisturizing shampoo
1. Peel the 5 medium-sized potatoes. Put them aside and put their shells in a larger saucepan. Next, fill the pot with half gallon water and boil it. Let the shells boil for about half an hour.
2. Then, put the potato shells through the strainer over the large bowl. Keep the water and throw the potato shells. Let the water cool down completely before you pour it in a clean shampoo bottle.
3. Then, wash and condition the hair using moisturizing products. Because grey hair is more fragile and drier, it’s really important to nurture it in order to obtain extra moisture. Let it stay on the hair for 2 minutes before rinsing.
4. Put the potato peel mixture over the hair. Leave the shower and place a dry towel over the hair. Finally, style it as usual.
5. Do this procedure twice a week!